[jbossws-users] JBoss clustering with webservices

Leandro Sales leandroal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 09:39:22 EDT 2008

Hello Alessio,
   thank you for the answer. Is LVS project still maintained? The
latest release for linux kernel is for 2.6.10, but the latest stable
Linux kernel is 2.6.25-4. Considering just my first question in the
previous e-mail (The webservice consumer needs to point to a unique
address (the interceptor, which is responsible to select a node and
forward to request to it). How to define this interceptor?), is it
possible to implement this using JBoss + Webservice even though the
response pass back through the Interceptor? If yes, how can I
implement the client cluster interceptor since it is not possible to
get the Webservice reference via JNDI? Or is that a way to do this?

Thank you,
Leandro.