[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: How to tell which Web Service stack(s) are in which Redh

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 14:35:41 EST 2008

Yes, if you get JBossAS (community version) or JBossEAP (enterprise/supported version), it comes with JBossWS as the web service stack. Usually the easiest way to figure out which version of JBossWS is included is to look at the Manifest.mf file in one of the JBossWS jar file, like client/jbossws-client.jar, which in JBossEAP 4.2 says:

Implementation-Version: jbossws-1.2.1.GA (build=200704151756)

I don't use JBoss Developer Studio, so I cannot comment on its insistence of doing Axis-based web services.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134965#4134965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134965