[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem: Web Service fails when jboss started using wrap

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 13 12:09:14 EDT 2008

This exception typically happens when you run JBossAS with JDK6. Apparently, either the account used to run JBossAS as a service has JAVA_HOME set to JDK6, or Tanuki is configured to use JDK6.

See http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=102355

I would point you to the wiki article that talks about this but the wiki changed last Friday, none of the links I saved are working any more, and I cannot seem to find the article.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181896#4181896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181896