[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: Full control of client and server certificates with a JB

yhrn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 24 17:10:39 EDT 2008

Hi,
When I posted this JBossWS did not yet support multiple JAX-WS implementations. When this feature came I solved the problem by switching to the  Metro flavor of JBossWS instead and then implement it as described in the initial post of this thread.

This of course resulted in a set of other problems (which I can't even remember now) but I think they were all caused by bugs in an immature feature and are probably solved by now...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184582#4184582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184582