[jbossws-users] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Re: HTTP 1.0 Config

jasonstratton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 12:11:01 EST 2009

By spewing out:

System.out.println("Config File = " + ((StubExt)ial).getConfigFile());

I was able to determine that it was looking for the standard-jaxws-client-config.xml in the META-INF directory. So I created a META-INF on the classpath and copied it there.

It appears that setSecurityConfig() and setConfigName() did not change these values for me. No matter what values I set for these two properties, it always uses "META-INF/standard-jaxws-client-config.xml" and "Standard Client"

So I was able to turn off the chunking by changing the http://org.jboss.ws/http#chunksize to 0 in the Standard Client element, but this seems less than ideal.

What is my disconnect here?

Alternately, I would like to set CHUNKED_ENCODING_SIZE to 0 programatically, but I have not been able to figure out how.

Thank you all for your time and attention.
Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264880#4264880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264880