[jbossws-users] Rewriting soap:address location

tag tagged at seaoffire.net
Fri Oct 16 20:37:58 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am using a load balancer, normally it's fine if the client gets the
WSDL every time it calls it, but some clients cache it, and parse out
the soap:address.  This means they will always hit the same server, I
believe.

Is there a simple way to change the following part of the WSDL:

<port binding="ServiceBinding" name="ServicePort">
    <soap:address location="http://host.com:8780/service/ServiceService"/>
</port>

Instead of host.com:8780, I would like to set this value on a per
deployment basis and not on the entire instance.

Which file(s) could I modify to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Ben