[jbossws-users] rewrite wsdl with either http or https depending on the means used to access it?

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:40:36 EDT 2009

After I commented out the transportGuarantee

@WebContext(contextRoot = "/IsrWebService",
//	transportGuarantee="CONFIDENTIAL",
	secureWSDLAccess=false)

in my bean, now when I access generated WSDL from either http or
https, I get  <soap:address location="http://...."> when what I
expected is that it would rewrite it to https if I access the wsdl
over https.  Is that possible?

I'm letting JBoss generate the WSDL from the bean.  The secure
connector (port 8443)  is listed first in server.xml.  jboss-beans.xml
has the following lines uncommented (among others):

    <property name="webServiceHost">${jboss.bind.address}</property>
    <property name="alwaysModifySOAPAddress">true</property>
      <property name="webServiceSecurePort">8443</property>
      <property name="webServicePort">8008</property>