[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Making the BPM API more generic?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 4 12:31:23 EDT 2008

Hmmm... I admire JBoss having this discussion on a public forum. It is good to have the intention to achieve synergy. Personally though, I get the impession there are, at least to a certain extend, 2 competing camps.

If I were a potential/current customer/user I'd become a little restless on where 'everything' (and I know I exaggerate) is going. 'Drools executing BPEL', jBPM runtime mappings? A second PVM, OSWorkflow?... Besides that, as an (upcomming) consultant, I to have to be able to rely on something.

A stable API?afaik, the jBPM api was kind of stable. Not very transparant, but stable. In fact it is not that different from what Kris mentions for Drools.

I know this is only partially a comment on the contents of this topic, but I thought I'd give my €0.0125 (at an exchangerate of 1:1.6) anyway.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168515#4168515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168515