[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Making the BPM API more generic?

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 4 15:59:54 EDT 2008

Mark

anonymous wrote :
  | This api will be able to wrap, to some degree, other process engine apis. Our PVM will also be capable of executing their models. As proof of concepts krisv has done partial implementations for BPEL, OSWorkfow and jBPM. BPEL runtime is almost complete (Drools is able to execute most examples), although it has not been wired up to WS and still needs work on XML assignment issues. OSWorkflow and jBPM runtime mappings are about 70% complete.

Whow ... so its high time we actually get together and consolidate what can get consolidated. I'd like to present you and Kris our ideas show you whats there and line up roadmaps.

Lets take this off-line and try to find a way to get together.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168575#4168575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168575