[jbpm-dev] Re: working with customer issues

Alejandro Guizar aguizar at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 13:24:20 EDT 2008

Thomas,

We do not have documentation of that sort as far as I know.

So far we only maintained the BRANCH_3_2_2_SOA_4_2 in CVS where we
applied the platform-specific enhancements and fixes, plus some project
fixes that were not new features.

As the branch name indicates, it was aimed at the SOA 4.2 release but
SOA mainteinance has continued on that branch.

As for how to integrate and verify that jBPM works in SOA, we
necessarily have to delegate that to the ESB and QA teams, otherwise no
new development could be done in jBPM itself. When they find a problem
they let us know.

It would be beneficial to every party involved that we had a written
procedure where everyone knew what others are expected to do. To get a
complete picture, one would need input from the ESB and QA groups
besides us.

-Alejandro