[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task Management component?

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 04:21:55 EST 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | a consequence of taking both decisions would be that we have to show facelets task forms in a GWT based console. but i don't see a problem with that. do you ?

Yes, I do see a problem with that. IMO the forms and the data associated with task management shouldn't be implementation specific. JSF is already a particular implementation and as results cannot be easily used with the console. If we would instead focus on data input and output sets to tasks, backed by a data type description (i.e. xsd) then we could easily build applications that interact with the task management by any means. JSF could then be one of them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195256#4195256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195256