[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task Management component?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 09:45:50 EST 2008

Pure xsd's is to limited, e.g. no option to specify readonly or specify labels (unless e.g., using annotations) but there is a technology independent (rendering wise) form definition, xforms. There have been multiple posts on this.

It is the rendering of these definitions and the actual usage (in the console, but also in user application imo). That could of course be done runtime in the console, but it is also about customizability. In all a very broad subject that me might start defining on a wiki page and discuss here.

anonymous wrote : then we could easily build applications that interact with the task management by any means. JSF could then be one of them.

Well, yes and no... we could but to what extend are we going to support components for this that can be used by end-users? Or won't we?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195359#4195359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195359