[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: AbstractDbTestCase -> deleteProcessDefinition -> hiberna

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 03:47:36 EST 2008

Investigated further:

1) With jbpm.loadToken instead of jbpm.loadTokenForUpdate it works

2) Using jbpmContext.newProcessInstanceForUpdate("Test") also causes the exception.

So my guess is, that the registered autoSave somehow messes in combination with the deletaion.

So my next try was to start a new transaction before deleting, and I get a green bar again:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195493#4195493

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195493