[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Test Driven Process Development conveniences

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 05:25:27 EST 2008

Ronald,

I've created a similar super class for all my test cases.
I've come to the same methods (and some more) as you mention.

I'm also writing a blog post about it (in my backlog for a month now .... geez).

Currently, my test class uses some nifty Spring features for automatic rollback after each test etc... Perhaps we can work together on this to create a general solution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195528#4195528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195528