[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: SubjectAuthenticationService / ActorId from JAAS

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 16:33:24 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : We decided for adding the authenticated actor to the JMS message (via JmsMessageFactory) and log in again in the MDB by reading the credentials from the JMS message...

That is what I normally do as well.

anonymous wrote : This code was "half baked" already there, and yes, it will be jbpm 3.3.1... The identity module is, service wise, half baked anyway (no offence Tom). There is no real interface that someone else could implement etc, hard coded things etc... But I assume this is not corrected now ;-)

I'll check things out... tnx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196070#4196070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196070