[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Fluent interface on Commands

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 02:48:58 EST 2008

It is funny that this thread pop up right now, because over the weekend I investigated whether possible incompatibilities leaked into the jBPM3 code base.

The extend of these incompatibilities can be seen running this command in target/classes for both jbpm-3.3.0 and jbpm-3.3.1

  | find . -name "*.class" | sort | grep class | sed "s/.class//" | xargs javap -classpath . -protected

The result I put in

https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbpm/jbpm3/trunk/modules/core/src/main/etc/

Obvious incompatibilities are in

  | BatchSignalCommand
  | ChangeProcessInstanceVersionCommand
  | DeleteProcessdefinitionCommand
  | HibernateHelper

Customer code that accesses API that has changed in this incompatible way would break.

Bernd, is it ok for you to roll back these changes until code freeze 20-Dec? If not, please tell me so we can do it.

This is a blocking issue for the release.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-1919

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196461#4196461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196461