[jbpm-dev] WG: Open issues for 3.3.1

Bernd Rücker bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Tue Dec 23 06:10:51 EST 2008

Added another comment on JIRA...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bernd Rücker [mailto:bernd.ruecker at camunda.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 22. Dezember 2008 11:08
An: 'Thomas Diesler'
Cc: 'Bernd Rücker'
Betreff: AW: Open issues for 3.3.1

Hi Thomas,

unfortunately I haven't watched the bug so I didn't knew there are still
open problems, I thought it was solved.

The ChangeProcessInstanceVersionCommand is not a problem at all, because
it was marked as being experimental. And it has improved a lot. And since
it had quite some bugs I am sure everybody who really used it know exactly
what he was doing ;-)

Unfortunately I am in the train and Internet isn't quite stable, so I will
checkout the stuff and have a look at it later. So I think I can commit a
fix for the BatchSignalCommand later today...

Cheers and greetings from somewhere between Wolfsburg and Berlin
Bernd

EJB-3-Buch: http://www.ejbbuch.de/
Unsere Seminare: http://www.camunda.com/seminare/
Blog: www.bpm-guide.de
camunda services GmbH - The Business Process Company
Werastraße 18 - 70182 Stuttgart
www.camunda.com - info at camunda.com
Bernd Rücker
Geschäftsführer
Telefon +49 711 3278645
Mobil +49 171 1473461
bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg: HRB 113230 B
Geschäftsführer: Jakob Freund, Bernd Rücker