[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Facelets' Jar problem

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 29 19:33:17 EST 2008

The console itself  works IF the correct facelets jar is in there. Maybe it just not works when it is packaged in the complete ear as I suspect from Heiko's report. The cause might be what I mentioned above, just not sure. I've never been able, nor put the right amount of time in it, to get building the ear to work locally. I get lots of maven archive errors then about virtual filesystem stuff....

My jsf-console-parent pom says 1.1.15.B1 for facelets and eclipse says it is up to date with svn. So please check what your pom sais...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198836#4198836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198836