[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Defining a public API for jBPM

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 02:57:39 EDT 2008

good point, ed.

Also during the jBPM Community Day, the most important feedback from the core community session was migration support.

It depends on the resources we can get for this.  currently the plan is to make a jPDL3 parser available in jPDL4 and make sure that both jPDL3 and jPDL4 can run next to each other.

When we enter beta stage with jPDL4, then we'll be thinking more concrete on this and we'll probably have to finetune the details at that time.  Hopefully we can add some kind of database migration, but it is still too early to tell if we're going to be able to make it.

In the future we'll also work towards XML serialization and XML parsing of runtime process execution information.  That might also be a way to support DB migration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161664#4161664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161664