[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Confused about infrastructure (SVN, Mailinglist, ...)

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 09:45:05 EDT 2008

it's not so much the changing but the inconsistency, uncertainty etc that arises when things are announced and announced and...

e.g. the full jBPM site (jbpm,jpdl,bpel,gpd) point to the cvs, 'old' wiki etc...

On the one hand we (jBPM community within jBoss) try to achieve consistency (e.g. moving to cvs) but go to a separate new wiki, (not top mention the seam guys with a full separate (but in some ways more usable) site... Why is this INconsistency arising?

I've heard some rumours about a realy new wiki.... (and why not new forums? the've been announced way back, with good search functionality, not the sh*t that spits out results now)

That is where consistency should be... not the one thing about cvs/svn or the (and I agree with Bernd here) unnecessary introduction of the dev mailing list (just because other projects use it as well....

Just my €0.01

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162072#4162072

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162072