[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Confused about infrastructure (SVN, Mailinglist, ...)

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 10:21:13 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | some rumours about a really new wiki.

yep, that's supposed to be on the way. However will it really fit our needs? Who knows. Currently we take was has been proven successful for other projects. The foremost reason for the custom mediawiki is that we want to get rid of docbook references at all. It will all be compiled from the wiki, regardless if it's user or developer contribution to the docs.

This leaves us with one source for documentation and eliminates the redundancy between docbook and wiki docs.

And you know: The people only write documentation if it's easy todo so.
That includes maintenance as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162089#4162089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162089