[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Wait States a conceptual question

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 15:30:00 EDT 2008

Ronald, you are right about my nationality. You are wrong about the Mexican beer choices: either Negra Modelo or Leon are much better. Of course it is unlikely to find them outside Mexico (I did find Negra Modelo in Texas) but you should definitely try them when you come back.

Corona is comparable to Heineken in that it is the best known beer of its country of origin. I wouldn't make you suffer a Heineken just because you are Dutch, tough :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162620#4162620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162620