[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Confused about infrastructure (SVN, Mailinglist, ...)

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 03:07:53 EDT 2008

Hi Ronald,

we are in the process of major clean up and restructuring. Areas that are effected are:

* usage of mailing lists
* wiki documentation
* source repository
* build process
* automated test coverage
* release procedure
* API design

If you look at these areas on-by-one, you sure realize that there is much needed work to be done. Due to the open nature of our development process it unavoidable (and even desired) that the community sees snapshots of the work in progress.

We have be no means completed that restructuring yet - please stay with us through this part of a bumpy road - you can take my word that by the end of this year, you will find an infrastructure that is far superior to what is there currently and much more enjoyable to work with for everybody.

cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162712#4162712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162712