[jbpm-dev] Re: Please review the BPM API

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 03:41:01 EDT 2008

The 1-Sep-2008 release covers basic functionality only. It should be
irrespective of implementation (especially PVM implementation). Instead
it should be discussed in terms of UML design and API javadocs.

Please comment on the specific items of that basic scope. From the
product perspective it is necessary to stick to the agreed release
schedule and its targets and not delay that release by another 8 weeks.

Bottom Line: BPM API for basic use cases is not a function of more
complex PVM implementation.

cheers
-thomas

--