[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Confused about infrastructure (SVN, Mailinglist, ...)

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 05:04:35 EDT 2008

Thomas,

Thanks for the summary... It's kind of what I grasped from all separate things going on. Others not so close to the project might get a wrong idea... dead links, out of date docs etc...

Maybe this summary should be a sticky post in both forums with links to (wiki) pages where more info can be found. It'll cost me less time to keep 'the community' lined up....

Besides this, I agree that the new infrastructure is superiour and is a good move... (new forums also? pleeeeaaassseeee ;-) )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162754#4162754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162754