[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - New extended WebService code

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 17:17:38 EDT 2008

I can't commit the new and improved code in  modules/jpdl/ws/src/main/java/org/jbpm/command/ws, i have developed this code with more and improved methods to use the Web Services to interact with the Command Interface.
If you don't want to modify the actual implementation i can commit it to a new ws2 package.

I have rights to the Project PVM but i can't commit to modules/jpdl/ws/src/main/java/org/jbpm/command/ws.. can any one tell me how can I commit my code?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162955#4162955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162955