[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Defining the API Mission

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 15:25:49 EDT 2008

Forget about anonymous wrote : The older ones are already supported by jBPM as you can see in the testcases.

and anonymous wrote : Personally I think there is a little to much emphasis on BPMN and the workflow patterns, unless it really is the intention to support them (both the patterns and bpmn)  should not have been in the post. After re-reading the wiki pages and looking at the sourcecode, I now get the real intention.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164586#4164586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164586