[jbpm-dev] Re: jBPM GPD

Koen Aers koen.aers at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 05:09:11 EDT 2008

Hi Thomas,

The current defined releases for the GPD are a little bit out of date as
I am working with Kris Verlaenen to unify the 'process drawing' of jPDL
and Drools flow. I will review these definitions and assign release
dates this week.

Regards,
Koen

Op maandag 07-07-2008 om 09:31 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Thomas
Diesler: