[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4: Identity and Task projects

yuanqixun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 03:49:00 EDT 2008

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote :

  | Identity and task have become projects on their own. The jpm4 subversion module now contains three distinct projects:
  |
  | * Identity
  | * JPDL
  | * Task

Hi heiko
How to associate the TaskDefinition and Node or ProcessDefinition? In the pvm,there isn't the the TaskDefinition's reference, and when execute a node's behavior(create a task), how does the execution know the node's TaskDefinition? Please give me a idea, thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165802#4165802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165802