[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Defining the API Mission

jeffdelong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 12:37:45 EDT 2008

Certainly, I will send out my description via email to yourself and the others participating in this discussion. I will also send the Eclipse projects BPMN models and associated JPDL models. I have been creating these examples in the Ganymede JEE version with SOATools BPMN Editor and JPDL Designer 3.1.3.sp2 nodeps (3.1.3 is not supported in Ganymede and I was was worried about conflict so I just used nodeps version. Seems to work for the most part, a few little quirks).

I would be very interested in feedback from you guys as well.

Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166717#4166717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166717