[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-api first draft

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 01:36:51 EDT 2008

Hi Ronald,

conceptually, yes. On our way to jBPM4 we promise backward compatibility of API and process descriptors. Necessary changes in configuration will be documented. Database structure and content may change in an incompatible way.

If you care, please add subtasks to JBPM-1250 that addresses functionality you would like to see covered through the API. Ideally, with a pointer to an equivalent test case in the jBPM3 code base.

Our goal is that user code will only ever have to work with the API and does not have direct dependencies on either the jBPM3 nor jBPM4 code base

cheers
-thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159437#4159437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159437