[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jPDL 4 early feedback

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 23 05:05:39 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I agree with Tom, jPDL should be usable without any namespaces and even without the people knowing what namespaces are...

Sure, but without any extensions.... So basic jPDL... otherwise (imnsho) validation, code completion etc will be much harder.

Even if we just make sure there is an allow any attribute in another namespace without requiring validation for it, people do not have to make xsd's but do have to use a custom namespace.... I keep saying that if people are that intelligent to use and extend jBPM, that have the knowledge, well, intelligence to at least understand the basics of namespaces....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159847#4159847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159847