[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - jBPM3 Release Procedure

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 12:02:21 EDT 2008

Folks,

starting with jbpm-3.2.3.GA we will have a release cycle of eight weeks per minor release. The motivation is to improve the predictability of the jbpm releases, therefore we will follow the following rules:

  | ---------------------------------
  | W1
  | W2 Define set of JIRA issues (Jira Freeze)
  | ----------------------------------
  | W3
  | W4
  | W5
  | W6 Work on issues (Code Freeze)
  | W7
  | W8 QA, Docs, Packaging (Release)

In other words, at the end of W2 there are no more JIRA issues added to a release. At the end of W6 there are no more code changes.

Please check out the road map for for upcoming releases.
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160921#4160921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160921