[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM3 switched to maven

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 10:35:12 EDT 2008

jbpm 3 moved to SVN? Since when? I still have the CVS access and thought only the PVM and jbpm 4 will move to SVN?

By the way: Good news, that a lot of improvements are made. But at the moment it is maybe already too much? I can not work on jBPM full time and have other stuff to do. If everything changes in the development environment it is hard to keep track and commit small patches and stuff...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161196#4161196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161196