[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jPDL 4 early feedback

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 30 05:09:13 EDT 2008

I see it like convience methods: Easier and faster to use, so it is very handy to have these node types. And Email is something everybody normally asks for.

And: I think it cannot be removed, it is already in jPDL 3, so it should stay like it is...

I would even like some more special nodes (liKe ESB and WS-Integration). Okay, where to draw the line is really the interessting question then...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161424#4161424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161424