[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Behavior when next state in a

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 3 17:02:54 EST 2008

I've altered my tag so that if the next process is not servicable by the current actor, it sets the outcome via

context.selectOutcome("error");

and in the task.xhtml i have

<mytag:MyCompleteTask ........./>  <!-- this will produce the "error" outcome as above.
<n:nav outcome="error" url="home.jsf" />

BUT, it does not use the outcome="error" tag!

Do I have to have a transition on each node that an error might occur?

How can I cause the  error nav tag to be "fired"

Still working to get actor able to continue to work as long as next task servicable by them, and to return to "home.jsf" if not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186490#4186490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186490