[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Behavior when next state in a

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 5 15:08:05 EST 2008

Noticed that if I set the context.setError("message"), then the "error" outcome is taken, BUT the process is not advanced.  So, although I now know how to get the process to take the "error" nav, it doesn't help because the process isn't advanced.

I'm handling this for a demo by instead just moving to the next task, BUT putting up a message that it is actually queued for another actor.  Any ideas on how to do this better?

Next question:  When the process ends, I can't find a way to handle it gracefully.  IF I could return a nextTaskId of '0' and have a way to handle redirection to "home.jsf", then this would be handled fine.  I can return the nextTaskId okay, but can't find a way to redirect.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187092#4187092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187092