[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems building GWT-Console-JBPM

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 14:25:50 EST 2008

I forgot to say that the console requires jbpm3 trunk to be installed on a AS instance anyway.
Hence we did not publish snapshots yet.

But I've added a README:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187497#4187497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187497