[jbpm-dev] Re: package update problem in qa box

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 03:47:25 EST 2008

Did you install it on your laptop instead? Perhaps you also wrote down
what you did so I can follow the steps on my office machine. If the QA
box should not be a blocker for this.

When you come in please work with me in parallel to get it setup. When
we have sybase running we can also delegate to TomB for the actual issues.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx