[jbpm-dev] jbpm-core --> jbpm-jpdl

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Sun Nov 9 06:27:53 EST 2008

FYI, while updating the docs, i noticed a serious mismatch.  jbpm-jpdl had been
changed with jbpm-core.  To prevent confusion, I'm changing the artifactId from
jbpm-core to jbpm-jpdl.  I still leave the module in directory modules/core.

I have build the installer and run the core test suite.  Now I'll be running full
test suite: first building, installing and starting jboss and then running the full
test suite including the enterprise tests.  When that succeeds locally, I'll check in
and start a hudson build.

Also, the download I renamed to jbpm-jpdl-{version}-installer.jar to be in sync with
previous namings.

--
regards, tom.