AW: [jbpm-dev] jbpm-core --> jbpm-jpdl

Bernd Rücker bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Mon Nov 10 09:31:26 EST 2008

I appreciate the change, it was a bit confusing that it is renamed to
jbpm-core, since it is still the jbpm-jpdl.jar. No change in content
shouldn't result in a change in name here... And migrating projects have
to update their build scripts (not hard, sure, but also not necessary?).

But just my 2 cents... Since it is not my work to resolve the maven
dependencies ;-)