[jbpm-dev] jbpm-3.3.1.GA & jbpm-4.0.0.Alpha1 release cycle

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 07:38:21 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

here is the first cut of the set of issues that should get fixed in the
next release cycle (see attached or the link below)

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12311991

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?filterid=12311991&mapper=assignees&selectedProjectId=10052&reportKey=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.reports%3Asinglelevelgroupby&Next=Next

Given that not much will happen after 22-Dec and that we are already 13
days into the release cycle, we will have to compensate for the missing
time by shortening the periods before Jira Freeze and for QA if we want
to have the full length of 20 days of development.

Jira Freeze should be early next week (i.e 20-Nov-2008)
Code Freeze would then be mid December (i.e. 18-Dec-2008)

Attention can be divided among these three areas: jbpm3, jbpm4, gpd/gwt.

I propose that:

* Heiko mainly works on gwt but also assists Alejandro to deal with the
more complicated sybase issues that require direct access to the QA box

* Koen works on the GPD with the goal to support the agreed API constructs

* Alejandro works on the jbpm3 backlog with help from the rest of the team

* Tom mainly works on jbpm4 to provide an implementation of the API and
also helps with the jbpm3 backlog

* Thomas works on porting the code base to the SOA branch, helps with
the API and also gets involved in the jbpm3 backlog

There are currently 66 issues to deal with. Please have a look and
create, update, resolve, assign appropriately.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx