[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: API first cut available for jBPM3

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 10:41:20 EST 2008

i replied on the mailing list instead of the forum:

anonymous wrote : The scope of jBPM 3 work is already way beyond the resources we have for it.  We should focus on the necessary work to put jBPM 3 in maintenance rather then introducing a new API on it.

  | We said in the meeting in the context of the migration debate that no API will be introduced in jBPM 3.  A new API will be introduced in jBPM 4.

Apart from that, using the term process to indicate a process instance would be highly confusing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190173#4190173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190173