[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: API first cut available for jBPM3

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 16:44:45 EST 2008

I did not propose anything adittionally, because the original one (with Instances appended) compared to jusr Process was wat we were talking about. Sorry if that was not clear (although Tom and Ed got that).

With regard to the code snippets, These methods are in our case 'hidden' in a Process Access Object, so not used in many places. The fact that it is shorter (and yes, looks better) is not that big a deal. ProcessInstance is more specific, but if others disagree with this, I will certainly not make this a matter of life and death :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190273#4190273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190273