[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: API first cut available for jBPM3

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 07:08:53 EST 2008

I like Process and ProcessDefinition because I think that the only distintion to be made is the formal part of the process (ProcessDefinition) the other is always about the execution.

Also I see in the examples that there will be some method called createProcessDefinition(XML), i think is better keep the old parseProcessDefinition in this case is more clear to me that i use the APIs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190847#4190847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190847