[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Register EventListener on JbppmContext

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 12:43:03 EST 2008

@Thomas: I also the events I want to listen for are more inside of the engine (so implementation detail ;-)). But the Listeners you propose also make sense, even if I don't understand the API at this part yet...

@Tom: I expected you to say that ;-) And I agree with you, but for me the situation is not putting effort in jbpm 3 or 4, but to solve the problem in the customer project either by some workarounds around jbpm (in "our" code) or to implement it correctly in the jbpm 3 core. Effort could be maybe the same. So I think it makes more sense to contribute it to jbpm and maybe even gather experiences for jbpm 4. And even jbpm 3 will be around for quite a while I think...

So if you don't vote explicitly against it I would maybe contribute it if it comes to that point in the current project (concept isn't yet fixed), ok?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190987#4190987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190987