[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: comments on initial xsd jpdl 4

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 06:39:29 EST 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | The only other info that we consider inside the scope of what we target might
This is where we might see things differently, or to be more precise, I do not see anything at all :-)

The other info I was talking about was location, size etc... where does that 'designer' info go to?

Regarding the extension mechanism, you propbably misunderstood me. I do not think 'g' should be left out in the xsd. Au contraire... it should be more specific (you know, namespaces ;-))

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191693#4191693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191693