[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Analytical and operational dashboards

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 05:14:52 EST 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | - Some BPR reports for existing log data for generic performance indicators (process runtimes, task instance wait and run times, ...). This is what I think Heiko is working on at the moment, right?

Yes I am working on integrating BIRT with gwt-console-server. We would like to ship out of the box reports on the data available, but allow users to plugin customized reports (including domain data), which could then be selected from within the console.

BIRT basically works on data sources and has a lot of report design tools available, which should overcome our limitation of not knowing the detailed report requirements upfront. Users should be able to create custom report templates including data form the jbpm datasource and custom, domain specific ones ones.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192391#4192391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192391