[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: gwt-console in distribution

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 05:28:45 EDT 2008

Sorry, error in quoting... correct response below

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : Well, currently I don't see the need to leverage a framework like seam for the backend realization. GWT apps are more like fat clients with CRUD calls into the backend.

I know, but since there already is some nice functionality in seam for remoting (also to be used with GWT afaik, we could also leverage seam identity management, page security etc... and lots of other functionality (ok, not the pdf generation or excel or graphs or hibernate-validator like functionality, email templating,  since that requires to use jsf and jBPM is going to use GWT). This was or is going to be all 'custom developed' in the current console or jBPM core.

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : No context/state management on server side necessary.As mentioned before, Seam does more imo... and it would mean (at least for you guys, since I do not work for JBoss) eat your own dogfood. Which would be good internal marketing I think, but that is just my opinion

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179725#4179725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179725