[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: community branch

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 05:41:02 EDT 2008

Yes, I know, but still.... someone has to check/validate this, merge it, ditch it if it is not complete for a long time, update this branche with trunk (reverse merging or however it is called). And there still has to be a jira issue for it to track it etc...etc...etc

Personally, I'd focus on getting more outside contributions in whatever way. I know lots of people have been creative, they just do not (or are not allowed to) post them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179728#4179728

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179728